Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shanghai Night: A Journey Through Asia

Presenting:



After you've bought the ticket, this is what you'll get:



Well okay, almost. I haven't added the ticket numbers, and I haven't added a little info bit that states that you get complimentary entry to the after-party.

I can't wait!

Right now everyone's working on a super-tight schedule.. It's so soon already! T__T I hope we get to pull off everything in time.

Performing:

  • A super minor character in Mel's Chinese MTV (her main performers are Sharon and How - my 'phantom' classmate)
  • An acoustic version of CHE.R.RY with Nick playing the guitar. Something simple and has a nice enough tune, although El thinks that the song doesn't give me much chance to show off what I am capable of. Oh well, I decided on it already.. Maybe I shoulda chosen something else, but both of us are pretty busy.. T___T Nevermind! There will be a next time, I'm sure! =P