Tuesday, October 30, 2007

break

Now, I want to break it into pieces so small that they can be blown away by the wind. Let the wind carry it far far away, never to bring it back; never to let the shards cut me and bleed.

On the other hand, I willingly let those same shards cut me, and boy did they cut deep. Maybe if I let it wound me as much as it can, I might gain immunity from the pain.

It's worth a try.

Anything is.

For now, suppression tactics seem to work. But I wonder how long before it starts to disappear so that I can move on.
________________________________

My 猫バス is luckier than I ever will be.
________________________________

Exam periods could possibly be the most sien and simultaneously the most stressful period of the semester. I spent most of the day revising the 2nd half of my economics notes/textbook, and another 3 chapters of Systems Analysis & Design 2. Now I've got that research topic question for econs to look up tomorrow. No straying on the Net for me. (Well, at least I'll try not to)
________________________________

Bloody exams. Bloody feelings. Bloody everything. Massively screwing with my brains like that.