Tuesday, October 16, 2007

missing my voicebox

Stupid sore throat. I can't bloody talk at all. Heck, even coughing hurts.

On another note, I have a pending interview with Alcoa (based somewhere near Geelong) and a telephone interview from the Monetary Authority of Singapore this Friday. OMG! XD It'd be pretty good to work in Singapore I think? I dunno, I guess working overseas anywhere would be an experience. Although at the same time I think the interviews will really get my nerves shot, but my mouth running in all directions. Hopefully in the right ones though.

Today it was fun seeing hiro suffer chopping stuff for 3 hours (almost nonstop okay.. have to salute the guy =D) to make dumplings. So I took the chance to study at the counter, making fun of him and not wanting to relive him of his suffering. ^__^ I am the best housemate to have~ heheheh.

However the end product tasted pretty good, albeit tasteless at first. I guess it had to be seeing the effort the poor guy put into it. Good thing we decided to sample our handiwork (hey I had a hand in wrapping the filling okay!) halfway through.