Singapore.
If I remember correctly, the last time I went to Singapore was when I was 7 or 8.
Now, I'll be there again for 3 whole months.
"We are happy to offer you a twelve-week internship position with us and you will be attached to the Information Technology Department, IT Infrastructure Division (ITD)."Will be working for MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) as an intern for the summer (Australian summer, that is). Wonder what it's going to be like. Stressful, most likely. Fun, maybe. Educational, definitely (or at least I hope so). Get to meet new people will be a challenge I guess - I *can* be sociable, it's just about forcing myself to break out of the habit of being tense around people I know next to nothing of.
My first reaction was "WHOANESS!" Well, I never actually succeeded in getting any offers until, well, yesterday. I'm pretty happy. Rachel thinks the pay is really low, but I guess experience comes at a price.
haha, that would also mean my other issue of meeting the other Gippslanders in Singapore this year-end will not be such an issue anymore. Happy somewhat =D but it means another 3 months being practically next to home but not being able to go home. How frustrating is that?!
I will live, I definitely will.
But first, the Endless beckons. My first paper tomorrow *eeps*, then next Thursday & Friday and the following Wednesday after that (which is dad's birthday, and he's definitely not letting me wake up late again. Speaking of that, it was definitely not a good feeling. But it's passed, and it better not repeat itself. Here's to hoping.)
