Wednesday, October 8, 2008

killed two birds by throwing heaps of pebbles

I nearly stayed till the sun came up. But once 5AM came I had to force myself to sleep, I couldn't do anything more. Talked abit with aichan. (on a sidenote, yay yay she's got her Internet!) Woke up at 1030AM going "oh crap! the presentation!"

Finished Software Engineering Assignment 3 and Network Design and Deployment Assignment! WOOHOOO!

I had to admit the presentation was kinda crappy, we stuttered alot and I tried to help out when the dudes were stuck.. The lect wasn't really paying much attention anyway and I hope our report was all right.

Stayed in uni until 830PM (omg I've never exited uni to see the moonlight!) and we (together with darren and zz) were the only people left in the project lab. Throughout the afternoon after lunch we've been creating havoc, whining, talking alot of random stuff (mostly to ourselves and simply responding to others even if the question wasn't directed at us)

Now for Project Management. And my Final-Year Project. MINNA GANBARIMASHOU!