of a weird dream. again.
had a weird dream last night.
Characters: Byron, Ammie and me. (dreams are weird, remember?)
We were cleaning out a room, carrying books here there and everywhere to be stored somewhere else... We were discussing dirty laundry and how gross it is.. and while I was pulling out a backpack stuffed at the back of the cupboard it felt like there were things inside.. and when I opened the bag..
I started laughing. Hysterically.
Byron thought I had gone mad, asked me what the heck I saw in the bag. To which I opened it and showed him, and he for some reason also started laughing at it.
Guess what?
It was laundry. As in, real laundry that hadn't been washed in ages, stuffed in a backpack. Just think of very rumpled clothes with stains, white shirts that are off white, that sort of stuff. Don't try to imagine the stench cause you'll somehow cause yourself to retch. It's that kind of laundry. For some reason I was thinking this was some REALLY ancient laundry, like in years (or thereabouts)
The End.
______________
FAQ:
Q: Why Byron and Ammie?
A: Who knows?
Q: What happened to Ammie?
A: I think she was still happily packing away other stuff. Books and things.
Q: And WHY LAH dirty laundry?
A: I think I was because I was discussing house cleanliness with aichan earlier the previous night.
_________________________________
Went to a Lebanese-y Restaurant at Le Meridien for dinner. NICE FOOD. period. No photos cause camera was flat out, will go again next time. bwahahha! Besides, I missed the belly dancing performance.
_________________________________
For some reason I was thinking of a tram ride from Bourke St to a stop in the middle of nowhere on the route of Tram 96. I had to get myself together or I would break down thinking of how painful it would be when we parted. We waited for the tram heading back, and I looked out to the street where there was a surf shop, and stared blankly. There was another guy sitting at the seats, but I suppose he ignored us. We talked, like we always did. Looking out there, thinking of how long it would be before I left. Trying to savour every minute there was on a night where I didn't want anything to end, and where time was working as it always does, against all human devices.
And now, fast-forward a little, sitting at the airport looking at everything and nothing at all. And then, "Do you know why there was a guy carrying his videocam running around? It was because he was there to record a video on the stupidest girl in the world." And I cried and laughed at the same time.
_________________________________
Monday.
Study.
Project.
Yay.
