Sunday, October 26, 2008

what a screwed up state of mind.

Just finished watching the last 6 episodes of Season 4. What an ending! Shocking (!) and sad (*tear) but House yet again goes wildly out of character, especially right at the end of the last episode. The diagnosis is still as interesting as ever though, love the graphic nature of it all. I felt like laughing when I saw Cuddy in the schoolgirl uniform performing diagnosis with House. It's so inappropriate and yet, yet it happened. The ending was something like Season 3's, so at first I thought he was having a hallucination. Well in this case yes, but he was still rooted in reality.

I liked that episode with the patient at the South Pole too, cause it was really cool when she had to stab herself to stop herself from suffocating to death. Stab as in stab herself with a syringe. @___@ Not to mention her wit was just as sharp as his.
________________________

Didn't get to do much work today, somehow I wasn't in the mood, especially after waking up to an unpleasant dream.
________________________

Something about there being a function (or party, sorta forgot) in the house, and I was pushed to my parents' room to get ready cause my room was being used for something else. Guama was with me in the room as I showered. (strange.) Spent the longest time to decide on what to wear, having guama help me decide.. and finally when I was done, my little cousin knocked on the door. When I opened it, she asked me why I was so ugly, and she started making fun of how I looked, the ugliness of the dress I wore, the hairdo, the makeup, right down to the shoes... and it never seemed to end until I broke down crying, and screamed at her, begging her to go away and leave me alone. She laughed as she went down the stairs, and back to the party. Guama merely watched on, not really sure what to do, while I sat on the bed sobbing to myself. Heard my mom calling for me from downstairs, asking me to hurry up and join the party already.

Then I woke up. Felt abit annoyed that I didn't know what happened after. And I sort of wonder why I had the dream. bah.
________________________

okay, so let's do a little dream interpretation shall we? From what I found:

  • Dreaming about being bullied = proof that you are oppressed by others in daily life. It is a sign of desire to be liberated.
  • Dreaming about a party = symbolizes sociability as well as desire for being recognized.
  • Dreaming about a bedroom = signifies aspects of yourself that you keep private.
  • Dreaming about being frustrated = represents some things in your life that you find hard to cope with.
Well I sort of pick the meanings according to context and it somehow.. sort of fits? haha. Just to be taken with a pinch of salt.