Saturday, October 11, 2008

a night of realization

Went out to dinner at Pantai Seafood with my dad's side relatives, and who knew ah yee and extended family would be at the same place the same night too! haha what are the odds!
_____________________

Tonight was a night of realization.

"I seriously didn't know that 6-year olds could be so pervy!"

3 sotsots. 1 victim. OMG lah since when you get 3 6-year old girls trying to lift your shirt and upskirt you and grope you and ask you all sorts of benda tak senonoh!

Not to mention most of the time they were

  • screaming in my ear as I gave them random spelling exercises
  • messing up my hair
  • playing with my handphone
  • screaming and climbing on my chair
  • trying to sit on me
  • dig through my bag
  • insist that their names are not sotsot #1, sotsot #2 and sotsot #3
  • holding their eyes open so that they wouldn't blink (having all 3 of them do it at once is a sight to behold... and really laugh at)
  • pinch my cheeks (omg my cheeks seriously smarted for a minute afterwards)
  • pull my arm

And the list goes on. They really are a handful.

Went out to look at the fishies (you know how seafood restaurants are) and then one of the tiger prawns jumped out of the aquarium right in front of sotsot #2, who screamed and ran behind me. Had a really good laugh then. And the eels look really creepy, I think if I tried to put my hand in the bucket they might jump out and bite me.. =P And I've always wondered why they call geoducks what they are, especially if they look nothing like the feathered kind! They look like snails too big for their shells.. @__@