absolutely gone mad
Alot of S9 people are born in March. It probably means alot of birthday cakes, out-of-tune singing and *horror* kisses from chin yuan (for the guys anyway, the girls are in no way involved in this).
Talk about kissing, today's tong juin's (I have absolutely NO idea how his name is spelt) birthday. ehhe, so chin yuan just had to slap that big kiss (on the cheek, but still weird enough) on him. Oh no, it wasn't the end; it was the beginning. It proceeded to ken seong being 'kissed' (here we are talking about mock french-kissing) by vincent, and being caught on camera phone. That wasn't all, after that the class snapped and insisted that it should continue. After vincent 'attacked' him, yee hou did. Another photo taken.
AFTER that, yee hou 'attacked' tong juin. ok, it wasn't so much of an attack cause both were playing along. Yet another photo taken. They looked really, um...convincing. Or at least the most convincing of the 3 photos taken. Lots of laughter ensued.
ken seong: "I'm dying here...."
yee hou: "Hey, hurry up! This is getting tiring."
soo guan:"Okay, stay there, that's good..Let me get my phone out.."
li-yen:"aiyak, missed.."<--followed by a cry of "What la you! So slow~"(she missed quite a number of shots already, thus refer to quote no.1)
With that done, everyone scrambled round to get a closer look. Vincent looked like he was all over ken seong (maybe the preposition -on top- would be more forgiving), and yee hou's head covered most of ken seong's face, so he couldn't really be seen, but we knew. We knew. *insert eevil maniacal laugh here* Little would some -ahem ahem- unfortunate soul know that this was a prelude of the horror he was about to experience. In my opinion anyway.
Then break came, and everyone agreed to meet at McD.
Went with li-yen to bind the -redone- Malaysian Studies assignment, and saw ken seong there, buying a book for his sister.. When he went to pay at the counter, something (should we put the word shocking here?) happened. Keep in mind that almost everyone suspects that the guy at the counter, who also *coincidentally* happens to be the shopkeeper, is gay. And an old guy at that (let's say mid-30s or early 40s).
victim: "How much?"
shopkeeper:"RM xxx.xx"
victim pays.
shopkeeper: "thank you (in an extremely girly tone)... I love you~(insert a heart here if you will)"
victim:"......." =_=;;;; (to which he quickly walks off)
The words were said loud and clear, no whispering here, if I may add. li-yen and I just stared. With this I have officially concluded by this that ken seong goes next to kevin wu in being a gay magnet. *laughs* (ok, kevin, pun intended, but don't take it so seriously ok?)
The next half of it happened before LAN. After math studies, they just started giving the guys girl names and the girls guy names. If I remember correctly:
guys
1. denny->winnie (well, there's a short story behind this: based on the doctor's mistaken conclusion, his mom thought he was a girl[this was before he was born], so he was temporarily named winnie-for a week I think..when they did get matters straightened out, it was denny once again)
2.kwok thye->joyce (Laughed at this one cause he was so enthusiastic about it)
3.vincent->catherine (somehow, the nickname evolved from katherine->kitty->pussy[caution: if you think of something else it's not my fault] =_=;;; so you can guess most of the class laughed at the thought of him saying, "Hi I'm Catherine, but you can call me Pussy~")
4.heng teng->virginia
5.tong juin->amanda
6.chin yuan->jessica
7.aaron->diana
8.yeehou->nicole (named after the cap he was wearing at class today)
9.siang sern->flora (my initial reaction was "WTF?!")
girls
1.me->darren (sigh, I knew I shoulda kept my mouth shut.. but the name is nice~ XD even if I say so myself)
2.chengyee->bobby (kwok thye claims he used to have a teddy bear with the same name)
3.yuanshe->jackson (what were they thinking?!)
4.yeehua->jason
5.li-yen->patrick (yeehua remembers this cause of the beanie dog of the same name)
I think there's one or two more for the guys...Tomorrow's a new day..And by then I'm sure they must have realized that kenseong hasn't been named yet, he's probably the first to get one... *laughs* We really laughed until our stomachs ached real bad...
