don't you miss the times past?
First of all, happy birthday ai-chan! ^_^ when you get back you'll get a birthday lunch and present! XD won't go into details yet, just get yourself back here first.
When I called her (take note the time was almost 1pm) she was... *surprise* sleeping. It's strange. I thought she would be up and jumping around the place. She sleepily managed a "Hello?" to which I suddenly felt (a little) guilty for waking her from sleep. XP I hope she had a good day today, since it IS after all a birthday, and they're special things, yes yes. XD
Went for tkd today, and a violent jolt of reality reminds me that this is what happens if you don't keep up with it. My body was aching for the entire day, and I'm guessing it's gonna last for another day or so. But it was fun~! I so miss the kicking pads (which are a rare treat) and the people there.
Generally today was a really really.....lazy day. I remember spending most of it playing, reading, and towards the end of the day doing specialist math homework and finishing up the Malaysian Studies assignment.
Then sze called me, in replying to my "What should we get ai-chan" crisis. The matter was quickly absolved, however, and when I think of getting it I so wish we were keeping it for ourselves. In my opinion, it would remind her of us. Definitely. hehehehehehe~ talk about spoiler material.
We chatted on for quite a bit, crapping...and laughing. It just reminded me that I haven't talked to her for awhile already, and I can easily tell she's been quite frustrated sitting around the house for the last 3 months doing almost nothing. Almost. She's finally gotten the hang of IRC *clapclapclap* and she's working on her CG! *shock* I can't wait to see what it looks like. I made her promise me to show her first completed CG to me before posting it on DA/deleting it/whatever she plans to do with it. muahahaha.
I really miss everyone from school. It just has to be that when the schooling years end I wanna be back in it with everyone else, to be able to talk together, laugh together, share everything. It's so lonely being separated, and yet we had been anxiously waiting for the very day we get out of it. Hate the irony of it all, hate how each of us split ways, wouldn't it be great if we could all be together right to the very end?
