0082E
Woke up @ 6.30am. Sleeepy. Not something I usually do on a saturday; wake up early. Had breakfast, packed my stuff, dad drove me there.
Test was held @ GIS Bukit Kiara. Naturally I had assumed I was to know noone there. Boy was I wrong. When I got there, I saw divya and her mom, chatted a bit, and (technically) entered the school grounds. While waiting for the rest of the herd to move, we continued chatting, and when I was casually looking around the school grounds... I saw kendrick. Not that its anything special, I see him pretty often in college grounds anyway. But to think that I'd see him here...I dunno. Weird. I thought kids like him didn't care much for it. Well, just goes to show that I've got a long way to go.
Then when we were getting into our 'classes' I saw aaren (gasp-genius-badboy-alert), khei, grace chew(from primary school, she never changed much in appearance), mel and hwee wuon. Shortly after we were assembled we were marched off to the classrooms.
The classes here really remind me of TCSJ. Exactly identical chairs and whiteboards. The tables were fitted with plastic drawers, unlike those @ Subang where the drawers were just planks of plywood that somehow came off real easy when the students tend to cross their legs and let the crossed leg push against the drawer, causing it to go up and out.
First paper: General Ability
Its basically an IQ test, where you guess the next pattern in a series of pictures. It was actually fun, and it was probably the best of the three. 43 minutes, 48 questions.
Followed by a briefing of the terms of scholarship and stuff. The technical side. boooooring. Next!
Second paper: Math
T_T This had to be the worst. I flipped through the O' Level book ai-chan lent me, and it looked ok. But when I saw the paper.. T_T I had entirely forgotten the formulas of the arithmetic and geometric progression, for one. And for some my mind just drew blanks when I came across the questions. I think since I was panicky to begin with, I left almost half blank. Well, a little less than half. And the rest I just hope I scraped enough. *sobs* After that though, I don't know whether it was a feeling of resignment or relief, it felt much better than during the paper itself.
The cafeteria kinda looked like a food court, but one thing broke the monotony; there was this very nice vector graffiti on the wall. Very urban, had the street feel that I never expected in school grounds.
Third paper: English
Well. It was an interesting paper. I liked the comprehension part, cause the piece was interesting. Something about a movie director and his movie "The Blundering Plunderers". Nice. But the essay...aiseh. I think I screwed up so bad there. I was practically crapping, cause I was rushing for time, and yet I wanted it to be pleasing to the eye. No way I can achieve both and get something good. I think it was so screwed, so screwed....
Nevermind. Its done and over with. Now I'll get on with life until the results are out. Pray. =P
