Thursday, April 7, 2005

three letters: O m G

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

I'm going for the ASEAN selection test on Saturday! XDXDXD one step closer!!! I didn't even notice the letter was there until 8pm, after dinner, when I was just going through the mail (for fun). And the best part is that it was sent on the 30th of March, almost a week ago! And the letter came only 2 days before the test! Talk about a close shave.

The first words were chopped in purple ink; 'BY AIR MAIL'. "Humm, this should be interesting.." I thought to myself. Then I saw in smallprint in the paper (no, I hadn't opened the envelope by then, I was peering) "...Future Of Our Nation..." My inner conscience guessed it right.

I was so excited that from feeling ravenously hungry to half-hungry. Yeah, it affected me that much. I remember the inability to do anything but to stare at the letter. "We are pleased to invite you to sit for the Y2005 ASEAN Pre-U Scholarships Selection Tests in....."

After getting over it I told ai-chan about it. I remember her sms to me: "Breathe! Breathe!"
*laughs*

Now let's see how Saturday's gonna be.