toad
Dad told me something interesting today;
"If you want your hands to stop sweating right, all you gotta do is clasp a toad in between your hands. This is cause toads excrete this kind of poison that causes your sweat glands to close, so your hands stay dry. And so, you don't get clammy, sweaty hands when you stuff them in your pockets. Now think of those orchestra conductors that do have this problem, maybe during the intermission they'll go 'Hey! Bring me my toad!' And should the toad be dead.. Well, they just gotta bring backups I guess. Instead of one, they'll bring three the next time round."
During dinner. I wonder if its true. Maybe I should check it out. But personally, I'm grossed out. Ugh. Holding a toad in your hands. Not a frog, a toad. Eeyerr.
On the whole, this week was okay, I lived through it.
Physics common test was insane. 5 subjective questions and 2 essays...in 50 minutes?! The subjective questions were ok I think...but my mind drew blanks and more blanks when I reached the 'extended response' part. I feel horrible for not studying enough on momentum. T_T I think noone finished the paper, and when siang sern asked me,"aiya, easy for you right.. probably short by 5 marks from total again, hehe..." @_@ that really got me. Me? that kind of marks? I don't blame him for saying that, he doesn't know me.
