Stygian
I feel angry now. My thoughts clouded by some unknown reasoning that resulted in me being extremely cold in heart, frozen in that singularity of mind. Which is why I'm here. I needed time to be alone and to myself before I injure anyone else. Saying this, I'm sorry yeehou. It was unintentional, you're a victim of this unfortunate circumstance that I selfishly indulged in. I welcomed this gesture, surely something is not right in my mind as one would assume.
I wanted the silence that I heard so long ago screaming in my ears at MPO, during the intervals between the pieces. It was an eerie, comfortable feeling that I identified with since I rarely got any anywhere anyway. It just meant a lack of human voice as I anxiously awaited the next piece. Followed by the melodious sound of something so lifeless, and yet when manipulated gave me much more sense of life than a living being of equal stature would ever will.
The void is at an undefinable Stygian depth; The dark intensifies, and is horribly drawing me in as much as I want it to.
