Thursday, June 9, 2005

live life lively

oseam
I just finished watching this korean movie today...well, ok, its an animated film. But but but the story is so so sad. And so so sweet. About a blind girl and her overly hyperactive but really cute younger brother. I guess its supposed to be after some...truth or fiction I don't know. @_@ They're supposed to look for their mom, but the girl hid the truth from her brother since their mom in truth died trying to save them both when their house caught on fire. Then they crossed path with two monks, and out of charity offered them to live at the monastery. He's soo cute wrecking havoc about the temple and jumping round the place~~~ XD The siblings understand each other well, something I could just watch and envy cause I don't understand my brothers to begin with. =P

crimson room/viridian room/blue chamber
hehe this is like great fun. ai-chan introduced it to me, and I practically spent my whole afternoon playing this. It's a flash game where click fests are encouraged so that all the 'hidden' items can be found in order to get out of the room. One thing though; the endings are all crappy. The crimson room was so funny cause there was this dancing ass and I had to watch it repeatedly just to be able to open the damn safe. It was hilarious for the first few times, but after realizing I had to watch the damn thing to the end it was crap. Viridian room was just freaky man, and what the heck is with the spirit thingy? *gets shivers* not fun to play when you're at home alone with depressing weather. Blue was pretty funny cause it was fun contenging the face on the money XD