Sunday, June 12, 2005

the morning after

listening to takada kozue : inko

Well woke up to someone's handphone crowing. @_@ At first, being sleepy, I was just thinking that it was pretty weird to have roosters crowing in the middle of an apartment. And no way any rooster could crow loud enough to reach the 13th floor.

After breakfast....went for a walk. It was great having cool breeze against your face. It's always different to have cool weather compared to the artificial cooling of aircond. We walked for a bit, then sat around an open space where a little bit further were a few ladies doing their morning exercise. And started to chat. About everything and anything. Exchanging stories of stupid classmates and stuff on each other's end of the world. And reminiscing of highschool. It was really fun. I don't really know how long we sat there, time just seemed to fly by. Laughed alot. I just wished that reeis was there too. We could have sat there all day doing that. It was priceless, that. I haven't had so much fun doing this since the last time ai-chan came down to KL, which was in march. It was a time when almost everything came to surface, our loves, our likes, our life, our lies, and little pieces of people which we hold dear laid out in a painting of the mind.

When we DID decide to go back up, we decided to climb the stairs. This was the fun part. We painstakingly climbed up 13 floors........ just to realize that we're in the wrong block. So down 13 floors we went. And up another 13 floors at the right block. In total...39 floors. sounds great right? I guess the 13 floors down was a cooling down session before climbing the next 13 floors. We just went crazy. It's a thing I'd do again, but not alone. Fun things require company in order to live up to its title of being fun. =D

Didn't really set off to return to KL until about 2-something cause Justin insisted on going swimming. I suppose kids really like going swimming cause its fun to experience a sensation where you're nearly weightless and able to fly in the water...literally. I used to really like it too. I don't know what happened, or where it was that the childishness started to wane in me. Not that it's gone forever; I don't believe people lose their childishness ever. It just remains dormant in a little corner somewhere getting itself covered in dust.