Sunday, July 10, 2005

potong stim

If there was anything more potong stim than the movie War of the Worlds, tell me now. Really.

I was agape after the movie had finished. I was speechless. No words could explain how I felt. I couldn't really piece my words properly... So at first the shock was just so apparent that I.. I just sat there. My really raw initial reaction was

WTF?! That's the ending? This is NOT happening. No, no, no, no, no......
Cliché. That's the perfect word to describe it.

So when I saw chunhowe later, he asked me how it was..or rather, he asked me to rate it. IMHO, for the first 95% of the movie, I'd give it a straight 5/5. But for that last 5% right at the end, I'd give it a mercy 1/5. Really.

But all in all, I really liked the movie, cause it appeared that the humans were being trashed left right and center no matter how or where they ran. That was cool. Not everyday you get to see that. And the aliens were super super keng too~ Somehow in the middle of the movie I was thinking of sakuratetsu taiwahen, by fujisaki ryu..cause it is after all about a bunch of aliens trying to take over the earth. If you read the manga you'll know what I mean.

I felt abit weird...maybe cause there was noone else but me and oji... @_@ I don't know how to say it larrrr. In the middle of conversations there will surface some uncomfortable silence. It turned awkward alluva sudden. XP I suppose we blanked out at things to say. hahaha, sounds weird coming from me, who usually has something to say most of the time.

surprise surprise: oji met an ex-classmate of his who thought that we (me and him) were siblings. considering the fact that they were good friends. must be sudden memory lapse. XD but really. That's a first. That's new, and that's unheard of..until today.