Prize-giving day
This was a perfect beginning to a weekend…only 3 hours of study, and I get to meet ex-DUrians again!
When I got there, it was raining. The first person I saw wasn’t swejyan. XP hahaha. Anyway… seems like there’s quite a number of Samadians around, judging from the number of people clad in school uniform. Everyone was catching up, yakking and complaining how stuffy it was to be in the hall.
GasP: Yongren!!! What the heck was he doing there?! Well, he’s there as a stand-in for his sister. I haven’t met him in quite a while…whe was the last time…form3? The first few things he asked me were:
1)Where’s yinglee?
2)Whatcha here for? PMR?!
[Personal reaction: **sweatdrop** come on man…what kinda question is this?!]
In response to (2), I told him, “What the –mangkuk-?!!! Hey man, not seeing me for 3 years doesn’t mean I’m still stuck in form3 you know…moron…wanna kena slap ar?!” (hahaha, at the thought of slapping dinesh came to mind…) But we had a good laugh. He’s still as blur as ever, and still as amusing as ever. This reminds me of a newspaper article....drag queen..hahahahah! It was actually him! I remember that one; me and ai-chan were scrutinizing that picture, that article, thinking…”Hey…this looks….really…familiar…is it really?!” followed by “OMG it IS!!! WTH?!” followed by laughing till our stomachs really hurt and rolling on the ground.
The ceremony wasn’t really ceremonious…the speeches were a bore, nobody was listening to it while the speaker ranted on and on…it wasn’t till the performances began that we went around saying “It’s over already?! Thank goodness, let’s get this over with~”
Didn’t go out after that though..I was tired, and no way I’m going to go around in heels…My feet were killing me!! @_@ I’m definitely not used to wearing heels. Sneakers are waaaay more comfy. ^_^
It was fun to be back there, seeing everyone once again before we went our separate ways. =D
