Tuesday, July 12, 2005

talktalktalk day 2

In alot of exercises conducted during the talk, it was related to IELTS. Why is everyone taking it? It's not compulsory if you're studying in australia right? Well, guess it depends on which university. Hehe, today he (mr kenneth) was trying to joke about the misinterpretation of words with more than one meaning. The word was shingles. Not many got it though. He seemed surprised at this, to which someone replied, "I think we're on different wavelengths here~"

*laughs* Today went to McDonald's for lunch. One thing led to another, and when we tried sharing fries by dumping it into a tray...it was like a mass body dumping. One mountain of fries shared between 6 people. They just stared at me like a woman gone crazy when I started laughing. I just had to take a picture. Sooguan posed with it, being the carnivore that he is (vegetables somehow don’t agree with his insides).

The night before I was joking with ojimaru about rotting at home and how maybe he should get out of the house. @_@ He took my advice (in a way) and sent me home today. XD I always preferred it to taking the bus. XP Man I ‘miss’ his Iswara. It has been ages since he drove it anyway.