Saturday, February 23, 2008

back back back

Went back to Fish & Co just to see how things are like, and if anyone remembers me.

I think Bart got contacts or something. But she's still as annoying as ever - "Tak kisah, saya nak kangaroo dari Australia..." Then on telling her that my options in doing so would either be bringing back some China-made souvenir (haha no offense but she said Aussie kangas..) or that I would get caught by the immigration. So she gave her look and said "Okeylah, kalau macam tu punishment you kena kerja balik kat sini.."

Makcik still remembers me! XD And Hakim's upped to be floor staff~~ I'm happy for him alright! =D Chockie Junkie is still my fave drink; haha I remember the first time Sam & I had a taste of it, we had near-immediate brain freeze.

Chatted with them for awhile, too bad none of the old managers were on duty today. I mean I don't mind either of them; I think I've gotten used to them. Wonder if the rest of the old dudes are still there, like Elvin or Dinnesh.

I really want to work with them again, should be fun. I think. I wonder if I can still remember all my waitressing =P