Thursday, February 7, 2008

back.

Things have changed since I got back. But not everything. If anything, people at home have gotten used to the complacent lifestyle even if it includes the more-than-occasional screaming from the authoritative figure of the household.

Sat beside a really grumpy dude on the flight back, who kept muttering "Shut up, shut up!" under his breath that I felt if I wanted to go to the bathroom he might mutter curses under his breath again. PMS geezer.
____________________________________

I was reading Lian Hearn's "Grass for His Pillow". Didn't help me in the sense that Kaede & Takeo were seemingly separated from each other forever, each having to deal with troubles of their own. And yet, they think of each other.

Oh come on, it's only for awhile. Surely I can last that long. I'll have memories to keep me company. A variety of 3 words are going to repeat itself in my head, slowly teasing me to the edge of sanity.

It's going to be a long year. Uncertainty looms but I will hold on to believing. It's more comforting that way.