exploration Go! =D
Finally got off my lazy bum to go check out the spanking-new (to me) uni. Reception is pretty, but haiyah the finance counter is sooo hidden! No-one is going to guess off the top of their head that you have to go through the door to the right of the reception to get there. Bloody idiotic if you ask me.
But that aside, had a good time exploring the uni with dad. Yep, with dad. The labs, the classrooms, the tute rooms, the cafeteria, there's even a dance studio there (although I don't know why, but it looks like a nice empty space). Didn't get to see the lecture theatres and stuff.. And what is this Plenary (or whatever it is) Theatre la, I wanna go see. But when I did get there the corridors were so dark it was abit intimidating to explore.
And WTFWTF so cool you need to beepbeep your student ID to enter the 4th floor upwards XD The only thing is that I have no access whatsoever... so.. haish. I went to the Student Services to ask if they could do it up for me, and the stupidly amusing thing is that they deal with student ID-related stuff on Tuesdays only. What is this, Ladies' Night at a bar ke apa? Not exactly pissed with them, just annoyed and amused at the same time.
Library looks okay, the IT books are on the 3rd floor where most shelves are half-empty. Kinda reminds me of the one in Clayton, but on a much smaller scale. And surprisingly the bookshop is so tiny, but then again if you're only selling textbooks you don't really need an MPH.
________________________________
I need to pack up this storeroom of a bedroom. I feel so -geehhh- when I step in. Boxes everywhere, otherwise the shelves are filled with books/materials from a decade ago.
________________________________
I miss you every day. Damnit, fikiran selalu melayang balik. Selalu terfikirkan masa dahulu. Alangkah indahnya memori. Hanya mimpi dapat menjelma wajahmu. Oh damnit again and again and again.
listening to: 光良 - 不会分离
