pretty fun Saturday
Started the day waking up at 10AM, realizing that Kah Ming was supposed to fetch me and aichan at around 1030AM to watch a movie at 11AM, so the general rush ensued. Stood around watching this Maple Story celebration thingy while waiting for reeis.
The Mummy was.. well... quoting Kah Ming, "A part of me just died." haha! Seriously, some things were quite bleh like... the very unintelligible Mandarin and the sudden urge for the Chinese to speak English! Even when there's other Chinese people around! Or when they're supposed to be chanting curses in SANSKRIT! Totally geh, stick to the original languages, it'll sound more authentic that way.. but the action was good and the Yetis just made us all laugh nonstop. And the epic moment came when you see the faces in the swirling sand. WTF LAH SUPER CORNY WEI! In the whole cinema the 4 of us were laughing nonstop at that very moment.
____________________________________________
Went to aichan's house for some super delicious sour beehoon, which is her mom's trademark. I seriously drool just thinking about it. Ate probably 2 generous helpings of it, and probably could have gone eating more but I really had to use all power of self-preservation to not eat the whole tray. It's THAT good.
On the way we also gossiped a lot about some people from high school and we discovered a shocking truth regarding kahkun and a notorious DU figure! guess guess! XD And ya I found it funny and amusing that we (reeis and I) recognize quite a number of people from aichan's primary school yearbook so heh. Jeremy was SO CUTE in his primary school days! Well we're all cute when we're younger I'm sure ^__^
Went to firn's house after. Played monopoly with her sis Chris, Chuen, aichan, reeis and Kah Ming (or should we call you kahkun/mingkun now?) and I OWNED! XDXDXD Haha yea I know I'm showing off, but hey I usually lose when I play so this is my 5 seconds of fame =P I think it wasn't until firn said "I don't understand why she's not buying houses even when she's already got enough to do so.."when I decided to agree with her, so I guess I was just following some sound advice =D Poor Chris landed on my property with 4 houses.. thrice. Poor dear! XP Ended up with a negative amount too.. /patpatpats Chris. I could literally fan myself with the wad of money I had after collecting rent. =P Now if only that were real money...
Had cow juice (cincau + soyabean), papayas and some cendol kuih (haha I dunno what to call it, but really it reminds me of cendol in a jelly form) so by the time I left her place I was feeling pretty full.
____________________________________________
Wanted to buy a pair of grey jeans at Giordano, didn't have enough time. Oh bother, some other time then.
This is my 2nd pair of sneakers from momoe. Heck even the laces are from the same place, I've been keeping them lying around in my room for a year or so cause none of my shoes match the look of my laces (or at least I didn't think so la) so yay! I love my sneakers!
I love the laces too! Went to look up lacing styles at Ian's site (man you can see the geekness radiating from my very being) and settled on the European straight-lace. Can't stop looking at them! @__@
