Tuesday, August 19, 2008

to be, or not to be

reminder:

projectwork: datasets, mobile interfaces (order, item search)
network design: technical requirements
project management: compile & print

Finally getting my butt moving on work. And I have such a pile. haha I suppose it doesn't look like much, よし! もっとがんばるよ!
________________________________

"Happy birthday!"
"Hehe, happy birth.."
"Pbfhtt!" *followed by laughing*

You're so funny like that ^______^ blurcase!

But the birthday boy whose present just arrived, I'm so glad you like it. I really gave myself a headache haha! Hope it paid off~ ^_^
________________________________

Funnily enough, after that call I made to you, I felt more awake. And headed to work. I haven't done work at night in quite awhile, haha probably due to sheer laziness.
________________________________

Went out with aichan and kaizeru, haha some people I haven't met in a looooooooooong time. He accompanied aichan and they had
________________________________

aichan's heading back to London next week! T_T but now I've gotten the chance to meet her seniors over her summer break I'm pretty sure she'll be fine there, they're people I would have liked to hung around as well. They're funny, lame and most importantly, they treat her well.