Sunday, January 23, 2005

happy birthday mom

weeelll, it's my mom's birthday today. happy birthday!

My parents went to Sheraton Imperial to spend the night..in an executive suite. So they went off last night, didn't come home till the afternoon. So we were conveniently left at home to do our own thing, much to our delight.

I'm pretty sure none of us (me and my brothers, I mean) would've liked 22 January to have ended so soon, since it was a rare occasion to stay up really late. hehehe. My parents would be aghast if they did know what we did. ^_^ I don't think I lived up to it though, cause I felt sleepy by 10.30pm (T_T why, why..)

Aanyway.

To kill time, reluctantly dragged out the stash of homework and got down to doing it.. I should thank my lucky stars I didn't fall asleep in the middle of it.

When my parents came home, the usuals took place; (first and foremost) the photos, the cake, the song, the wish-making (I thought she took a long time at it..), the candle-blowing, and the opening of presents. I really had no idea what to give her. This was the equation I had in mind when I decided to buy the present:

horse(mom's born in the year of the horse) + pink(she likes pink..and I don't..) = pink horse

(which was what I gave her. I really liked the hooves and the mouth part cause it was made of corduroy~ and it looked cute despite the colour)

Then the best part came; dinner! XDXD

We went to KLCC to have some Lebanese food. No, it's not just kebabs. It was interesting, and there was a whole lot of..humm..lamb dishes and lots of spiced rice. The lamb dishes were interesting, each was different in its own way. One was sweetish, one was savoury, and surprise surprise, none were spicy, by this I mean the curry kind. And potato salad. X3 I love it~~

The only thing that spoilt everything was the weather, which caused me to have a headache..>_< so dinner onwards I had this bad headache. If the weather's too hot, I get one. *&%$^%#*. XP