white-winged crow
before I go to class I usually look out for the neko-chan basking in the morning sun after break. I've seen it twice or thrice, but thanks to the unpleasant weather it's probably gone into hiding under the shade. T_T and it was so cute too, having its daily dose of sunshine in the laziest manner possible while students in the building above it are rushing with their lives.
well, today was absolutely different. It was also after break. I saw a murder of crows, demonstrating aviation in the most entertaining manner. What caught my eye was that one of them had white wings. A crow with white wings. Black-bodied, white winged. I couldn't tear my eyes off it. It stood out. Together with the rest of its kind it was flying from rooftop to rooftop, probably a mid-morning stretch. Although I observed that it was being left behind while the others went ahead, and it was happy at its own pace.
I thought it was wonderful. I would have liked to have had it as a companion. It set me thinking about beings different from others, yet alike in feature. A stranger in its own home.
