Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I want an lcd sceen...T_T

I'm in vincent's house now~~ man for the lack of anything better to do (or rather, man I don't wanna start on specialist math just yet) so here I am. kenken is sleeping, vincent is sleeping, nguyen watching anime, yingzhen packing up vincent's drawer and all the chem students slogging it out for the paper~ after this plan to go library to get cranking.

yingzhen's proud achievement for the day; vincent's drawers are now really neat. weela~ XD

fuuh IT was really the hardest paper I've sat for all year, or maybe it's the fact that mrs sue is pretty lenient as is. But all the same I tried. Something weird happened though; during the last half hour I suddenly had a nosebleed, don't ask me, I don't know what happened either.I half expected it to spill onto the answer booklet (if it did I wouldn't know what to do XP)

Now it's one last paper, and most likely even more difficult than the rest; specialist math. I already suck at it pretty much, and its the only paper I need tuition on. But I blame it all on myself, after all, I don't diligently do homework. But then again even in high school I didn't do very well for either math subject, so there goes. Personally I'm kinda freaked. I still need to rewrite my formula sheet, do up all the papers mrs chong gave us, make sure I know my stuff...aih, that last part is the hardest part.

and ai-chan's backkk!!! yeayyy~ she's on RO again. and here I thought it was getting old..actually with the desire gang always yakking bout it I can't really run from it now can I? hahaha~ another biiig biiig reason why I can't wait for friday~ and so my saying goes, I breathe for friday. XD