sometimes, being over-complacent is bad.
OMG there wasn’t too much statistics in yesterday’s paper! @___@ and it wasn’t too bad. Although it was quite different during the exam.
I was constantly checking the clock; it seems that I can spend 10 minutes on that one question, and I couldn’t answer quite a number of questions! In that last 1/2 hour sprint to freedom, I began to get desperate. Naturally. Finally. Well surprisingly I got the working (that seemed logical to me) and some answer looking more credible that I expected it to be. So a trendemous wave of relief swept through me.
After that though, was another matter. Played another day away ( I swear if my mom reads this it’s the guilllotine for me) and I loved it. Plan to study IT today, or at least do some specialist math. T_____T another scary subject.
Oh yes, I forgot to add. korg has been on this SoulCalibur III craze~ so I’ve been watching. Definitely eye candy (no I’m not talking bout Voldo) and the new characters are so cool~ XD Zasalamel’s reason for obtaining the SoulEdge is to die. Well to put it more appropriately, to end a curse that made him live eternally. And mitsurugi still retained that samurai air who’s crazy bout fighting. Yunseong reminds me of Hwoarang (I think cause of the name, first thing that popped into my mind was kenken XP but too bad you’re nowhere as cool as him though hahaha~), the Xianghua-Kilik relationship reminds me of Jin-Xiaoyu, and Maxi is just a character lost between the future and the past @___@ (hey, both the Tekken and SoulCalibur series by Namco after all)
And another game really worth playing (in my opinion, seeing that -both- my brothers love it just for the sake of carnage) is Burnout Revenge, where apart from racing/drifting/checking/boosting like a regular racing game, you also (I say also cause this happens to be korg’s favourite event, and he’s pretty good at it too) get to cause a lot of damage. So like I tell him, “All that stuff you can’t do in real life~ you can do your best here” XP but really its damn fun just watching, let alone playing. And hey, who’d ever heard of planning how to create the most mayhem on the road by getting all the cars to crash into each other? In fact you get money for it! In the millions too~ and the type of cars you crash up… are just wrecks (or scrap metal) but man the event ends with a bang. XD literally.
And big yayayay~ ai-chan’s coming back XDXD I still miss her~ hahaha how soppy coming from me. Or not. But who gives a damn~ Whoa there’s gonna be a lot of hell raised once she does, we haven’t planned just what. Yet.
