元気
Today's yeehua's birthday! Happy birthday! =D
I was actually talking to sooguan at about 12-something AM (yes, I know, I'm an idiot for staying up late, but it's the holidays!) who evidently forgot it was her birthday, and proceeded to call her all the way from UK (he was actually hoping she was sleeping so that he could annoy her enough to pick up the phone and wake her up) to which she was entirely taken by surprise~
Later bobby & I met up with her @ Midvalley. Bobby looked so cute XDXD and yeehua proceeded to pinch her cheeks. Needless to say, she was surprised, and kept saying "I'm not supposed to look cute!!" She still does anyway =D
Most of the time we spent sitting around and catching up on times past, discussing bobby's life in Melbourne, including all the fun stuff they get to do (like go on Nude Runs and watching people raise a ruckus in lecture halls dressed as TNT bombs) and also talked abit on what to pack, buy and store since both huahua & I are going over to Aus next year (huahua@Newcastle & me@Gippsland). So maybe sometime next week we'll head out to stock up (I can't bear to use the word 'shopping' in a sentence, the implication simply screams bimbotic XP well okay, not bimbotic, but it's not something I'm used to doing as is) So yeah, in addition to it being fun, it was also pretty educational.
Since it's huahua's special day, we went to kikuzakura which has pretty generous portions (either that or I wasn't really hungry, cause after eating teppanyaki I was entirely stuffed) and had a good time~ kenken called and he didn't join us cause he was in the midst of a DoTA game (sheesh, you freaks XP) After that we headed out for location no.2 to sit around - we ended up in Dome. Saw Amber Chia who isn't that different from her magazine shots. I suppose everyone had to turn heads when she showed up, it's not every day you get to see a celebrity stroll down a shopping mall.
As I was observing the massive crowd in Midvalley, I was just thinking of what the evening crowd was gonna be like in 1u when I would go for my shift later.
Because the outing was such a great one, I guess it made my mood for the day entirely happy, even though I was pretty tired and ended up crashing on my bed for abit before I start my shift @ 6. I think I overslept cause by the time I got there I missed the briefing (ie. I was late by 5 mins) and Ashlee had to reprimand me for it. XP Khairi greeted me with a "Welcome to your 'Greeter's Corner'". Sheeeesh. Well for some reason, I felt pretty 元気 during the entire shift, even though it was super-busy (as it always is on weekends) with huge groups of families. There was this one guy who looked like he's on permanent menopause/pms, which was kinda creepy; I'm just glad I didn't have to attend to his table.
I realize I get posted as greeter/server alot. It's kinda fun I guess~ I'm not complaining. Just that I realize people don't really like you to look over them while they browse the menu cause they may feel bad if they don't end up being customers at your outlet (I know this applies to me sometimes) unless they're asking you questions. Speaking of which, sometimes the greeter gets to act as a directory service since there are alot of lost souls around (ie. "Can you tell me where
Nothing is as horrible (well because it takes longer than the regular closing, but imo it's not really horrible, it's kinda fun actually =P must be my overly happy self today) as doing the closing when they're having pest control. I've done it twice(most recent being Thursday), it's frigging tiring work since you have to remove every damn thing from the cupboards, the bar, the electrical items, the bottles and bottles of cordial, all the glasses, etc. which is super time-consuming especially when you wanna go home and just collapse on the bed.
