a little reunion
Went out with most of the ex-Taylors people who came back from Aussie as well as local ex-Taylorians.
For the most part, we waited. First part was waiting for minchiee and liyen @ the KJ LRT, then waiting for everyone else @ Subang. I must say this now; Too much waiting kills the patience in people.
Yz had her hair cut (gasp! no more pretty long hair! but she still looks stunning) which gives her a more matured and refined look, so good for you! =D The rest of them are pretty much the same, seeing how guys cannot possibly change much without drastically changing~ and kenken does not have the goth look no matter how much he tries, he eternally will have the beach boy look XDXDXD
Attendees: Denny, yz, Andrew, kenken, chinyuan, Jerry, weehoo, howhuey, Aaron, liyen, minchiee, Kim and me.
Venue: Lala Chong @ Subang old airport
Food: butter prawns, paku-pakis + tuna, fried noodles, kung po yok, lala, fried sotong, sang yok ha… in short, great stuff =D
Most of it was just them catching up. I didn’t have anything much to say (mwahaha it’s a ploy so that I can attack more food while they’re busy with each other) so it was just interesting to observe them. As usual the guys made it a point to poke fun at Andrew (or talk about DOTA or anything else), the 3 girls were chatting among themselves, and Denny and yz had each other for company (X3 they practically act like husband and wife).
I regretted asking korg for the car keys to drive back. First off, I definitely pissed him off since he was in the middle of work. After I got the keys, he didn’t tell me it was an autopay carpark so I didn’t ask for the ticket and spent a good 10 mins searching for it before I nearly ended up paying RM20 for a ‘lost’ ticket (thank goodness korg read my sms and called) and I had a good time running back and forth from his office to the carpark which is a good 5 mins walk (I know, I’m as unfit as a hippo who wades in a pond for a living)
