Tuesday, November 28, 2006

rant.rant.rant.

To tell the truth, I haven't been all that busy or anything, just that my Internet's down (and might be for a few weeks.. notice the plural... T________________T)

Sometimes I hate it... wait, let me rephrase that. I absolutely hate it when I happen to forget something, and get reprimanded for it as though I don't know a damn thing. I understand full timers get to rag part timers, but if you wanna play it out like this well 2 can play at this game. I don't hate you, I just have no respect for you. You don't deserve what I can give because you didn't earn it.

And for that matter, I'm not doing this for the money. Heck, it was the last thing on my mind. I wanted something to kill time and enjoy doing it. Call it sentimental foolishness or just plain idiotic, but it's true. For the most part, at least I'm having fun three quarters of the time. It just kills to do the closing up, that's all. =P But it wasn't as tiring as it was last week, and I don't need to sleep like a pig to recover from it.

Rereading "A Confederacy of Dunces". Man you really have to hate Ignatius J. Reilly for being what he is. If you think the Earl of Rochester was hateable, reeis, let me lend you this. It's really disgusting to see such brains put to waste in a retarded state of mind. Meaning that he's full to bursting with literary genius, but his lack of living skills really tends to piss you off. And yet, it's so amusing to see how an ass like this survives.

The Earl of Rochester in the movie "The Libertine" is an ass, but his cruelty to his wife Elizabeth (example: their 'family portrait' which was supposed to be both husband and wife turns out to be the husband... and a monkey. It's acceptable to gesticulate a "WTF?" here, I assure you.) is really not out of spite but due to his drug, the play-house. No prizes for guessing that this show is an 18+ show since it has quite abit of sexual references. I wouldn't call it a porno flick, though the rather crude humor is rather amusing to observe. @__@

Been having a flu for the past week, but seeing how much I disregard it by not even attempting to cure myself and depending on my immune system to work things out, I'm still having it. But definitely less worse than last week.