huh?
As is the tradition of pure stupidity, I came across this article.
"School uniform sexy, says group"
Aduhai, have you ever, ever heard of anything stupider than this?
Ok wait, I take that back, I'm sure there are.
But our uniforms? Sexy? Already I think its the most boring uniform on Earth... and then this came up. Not laughing at the plainness of the pinafore or the baju kurung or anything, but some people just find ways to make themselves the laughing stock of the nation. And in doing so making us all international jokes. They do say after all that all it takes is one bad apple to ruin the entire basket.
Back to the issue: Just making the uniform material thicker would have solved the problem. You know how thin the white shirt and the white top of the baju kurung is?! If we used some proper cloth this issue wouldn't even be brought up.
