the most horrific 24 hours
We gave her the worst mother's day there was to give.
She was hysterical, crying, screaming, in despair, given up, and everything I've never seen her do. It was so disheartening, but she wept for the truth of the malady.
Were we really condemned to being like this? It seems to be going on for so long, so long, that she could only hope that things would change, that we would change - for all her efforts in doing so seemed to be in vain.
And what she had faced her whole life she thought she would finally be relieved by his presence in her life, and now that most precious that he had given to her being taken away from her too, she could do nothing for the one she loved the most. She wept for the bleakness of the days ahead. It looked like she would never see the end; that she would have to face the ordeal once again.
She had a hard life, she worked hard, didn't she deserve something better in the end? Lord, lord, let her poor soul be, and no matter how impossible it may seem, let us be the one to stop her from plunging further into despair. I don't know how, I can't see how, but I'll have a little piece of hope in me.
In short, I'm not the cause, but I didn't help either. I'm irresponsible, and I'm indifferent. I'm not proud of it. I'm not trying hard enough.
___________________________________
Miscommunication harbours serious effects. I've had a taste of it, it wasn't pleasant, but we must learn from it.
Business is business, personal is personal. Never ever mix the two.
___________________________________
Endured 7 hours of anxiety and guilt to watch the dawn. Awakened after two hours' sleep to endure 12 hours of tension.
my thanks and love to aichan and hiro, for they would bear with me for so long.
___________________________________
I still have 48 hours to go to finish 4 parts of a report. I must not fail!
