Thursday, May 8, 2008

one-two-three-four

Listening to Bryan Adams - When You're Gone (feat Mel. C)

just because I feel like that.

Skipped both tutes, because I felt like it.

Save for that problem on inverted page tables, I've settled the rest.

Now for data mining. Will probably start from scratch again just to make sure I get every damn thing right.

Felt a serious pang of despair yesterday. During those 5 minutes I felt inconsolable, and utterly useless. I haven't had to cry myself to sleep in a long while. I'm going into hiding for a bit.

Slightly burnt cupcakes. My mistake for leaving it in the oven for too long. It's pretty crispy though.. but I think it'll get hard. Threw in some currants. Didn't really taste them cause the jam was too sweet. But I savoured the chewiness.

My legs don't ache so much, cause I skipped yesterday. I'll go again today.