Hurt once, hurt twice.
Hurt once.
For I cannot read minds, and thus fail to comprehend our weaknesses.
_____________________________________
Hurt twice.
Every step I take, I must be careful, oh so careful.
_____________________________________
But care not to be careful around me, for I should not mind such trivialties. I should not feel should any blow be dealt to me, I should not flinch should any gunshot wound me - I should not hurt should any words said be like a knife through the heart.
After which, they should dissipate with the next wind, the next quiet rustling of the leaves.
_____________________________________
For today is Friday. Fridays are to be loved. Let it be so; let this one be no different.
_____________________________________
I am a good person. A small part of the time. For the rest, I seem to be causing misery to someone or the other. Kinda surprising how the world survived for so long seeing everyone is almost the same in this aspect, that it hasn't caused the Armageddon to befall us already.
