following the leader, wherever he may lead!
Went to KLCC.
Started off by driving to aichan's. She was finishing up her small-but-bigger-than-the-muse obese blue rabbit and I had forgotten to latch the gate properly, so Pitcher went out for a walk which ended in a 5-minute search for him. Apparently she told him to"Go home", on which he just turned around and walked back home.
Parked @ hou's place. He was at class, his mom was out so who else to open the gate, hold my car keys and return his CD to but his younger brother? A quick walk to the station and we were on our way. There were some dance crew kids (the breakdancing kind) on the train, and probably one of them was considerably okay-looking cause he had a better complexion and haircut.
El had her brunch @ KFC with reeis while waiting for us; after our arrival we proceeded to its competition, directly opposite(Burger King) where we had our brunch, talked about dogs, manjuus, books, school days, the karine-aichan-reeis money-borrowing circle and something about my mom being a trendier me *feels knife stabbed through heart*
Proceeded to swatch to see if I could find a watch I liked. I really support swatch watches for the lack of numbers on the face and having simplistic designs. For some reason, nothing was appealing to me, I don't know if it was the lack of choice or what.
We spent most of the time @ kinokuniya (both of them) looking, reading, gushing at cute pictues of stuffed animals, origamis, dolls, manga, postsecret books, artbooks and the rest of it.
The last thing we did before leaving: eat a 2nd lunch (according to el) so we went to Chili's where reeis finished the other half of her burger from lunch. I want to eat the mash potatoeeees!
Nearly forgot to buy the fruits and pau mom asked me to buy on her way home.. good thing I remembered in the nick of time just before we decided to depart for the subway.
whoa #1:
Hopped on the train back where reeis sent the sms meant for her dad to her bf and vice versa. Having realized, we had a good laugh, then an sms came through: "Hey Reeis don't laugh so loud, even I can hear you from here.. and I did hear Karine and Aichan right?" to which we looked around, and saw.. Julie!
whoa #2:
After having left reeis and el at the Sentral station we squished through abit more people to stand around and talk to Julie... and noticed that 2 seats away from her was WingLeong talking on the phone. @___@ I seem to be seeing alot of recognizeable people on the train alluva sudden. Made some small talk and soon after he hopped off at the Paramount Garden station.
At hou's house the first thing I noticed was that my car was gone. Was hoping it was there so that I could make it back in time to fetch korg from work, but he took it out to pick up his bro from school. Waited abit outside, where another kid on a bike and an older Indian guy came looking for someone (probably the dad). "Seems like everyone's looking for someone here," I commented out loud. Oops XP
Hou's dad saw me standing outside, told me that hou had kidnapped my car and ushered me+aichan+julie in. Waited abit while looking at hou's family photos... and as usual the kid versions look better than the adult versions XD And hou's mom was as usual asking all the questions moms ask when kids are going overseas to study, like whether I'm done packing and still need to go shopping and when I'm leaving and who I can kacau whom I know and she knows when I'm there..
Had abit of a headache when I got back. But Loveholic & Depapepe relieved quite abit of it XD And watched House S3EP11... omg. House is.. oh well. Watch it to find out for yourself. David Morse is a good actor XD His role in the series packed some punches to all the people in Princeton Plainsboro. Coolness でしょう?
