Wednesday, January 3, 2007

mundane exists but reality scares

Damned I got a fright today; nearly got hit by an oncoming car on the left. Blardy bastard was speeding when I definitely had the green light to go, and out of nowhere this dark blue Wira was zooming in my direction with every intention (or not, but the guy is still an idiot) of crashing into my side door passenger side, thank God there was no one else sitting in the car. Thank God AGAIN that the dark blue Wira idiot slammed his brakes on time.

========================================

You won't believe it if I said the night shift was actually boring!!! For someone who had an adventure-packed (somewhat) working life (temporary) to actually have the time to stand around and wipe the drawers clean (all of it) that statement actually has some weight on it.

It was pretty much empty cause I guess the schooling season had begun, and bard, sam and I were practically fooling around during most of the shift (unless vince was around.... no one should screw around when he's on watch.) Sam was practically in tears cause he would be the only one closing up the shop when I'd left. X3 aren't I evil.