Wednesday, January 31, 2007

let the farewells begin

farewell #2: lunch with jyan
farewell #3: dinner with S9

Actually meant to buy up whatever little things I could and needed, ended up only buying the stationeries. >__> Called jyan. Had lunch @ fish & co (we were supposed to eat more fried calamari), and ash & bart on duty! XD Had ash stepping on my shoes and sticking his tongue out at me (nothing abnormal, he does it while I'm on duty anyway and man now I know why my sneakers got dirty so quickly) So had bart make me a chockie junkie and the kitchen a sp41 XD just nice between the both of us. Extra plus: jyan treated! XDXDXD *jumpjumpjump* Considered it a farewell-ey thing since we didn't think we'd be meeting anytime soon before I leave.

Forgot about buying bart a pretzel from Auntie Annie's.. whoops XP

Went out again @ about 5-something to pick up dad's meds before going to see the S9ers. Figured they'd be late so I sat in my car enjoying the a/c for abit. After awhile started walking to college and saw a familiar figure walking out of the photostat shop.. Dennyy! We saw each other, and boy it was amusing to see Denny's confused expression turn to realization then amazement~ XD Was jolly surprised to see hengteng, someone I hadn't seen in a really long time, and still as funny as ever.

Chatted with them for abit, and after a good wait of 10-15 minutes here come the Taylors duo (weehoo & jiun) and the Nottingham camwhore (kenken. Amazing what a blog can say about a person)… soon after trickled the RedBox gang of ss, hh, huahua, bobby, liyen and kim. Dinner @ salmon steak where me & bobby ordered everything beforehand not knowing the rest hadn’t. Malufying. @___@ but nevermind gluttons are forgiven soon enough as long as we look guilty XD

I’m really amazed how well we can connect even though we haven’t met each other in a really long while. Wow. Really the magic of S9. I’m gonna miss having us all together again. Hopefully that’ll be some day soon.