slackadaisical
My current holiday fetish is to get one or just a few (nothing more than 5, I figure 2 or 3 at most would be more than sufficient) Japanese e-pals. So far, 2 have responded. Hopefully it's not some weirdo pervert dudes but I think as long as I don't give any private details (and have my head flying about in the sky) it should be okay. I really hope they are some decent people (quite hard to tell from the language, cause their level of Engrish is almost if not equivalent to that of a super lala)
As usual, most Japanese speak Engrish, and I have this sudden urge to blog in English otherwise my silly little paranoid mind will start to deteriorate and voila; byebye English hello Engrish which is an absolute.... No. No. No!
=========================================
On a lighter note, I had went for a massacre of brain cells, hair cells and skin cells.
It turned out great in the end, but I think after this I'll really think twice before getting my hair dyed and treated with some weirdass smelling chemical. Right now, though, I love what the hairstylist did X3 makes me look abit like nao from mai-HiME (of course without the glasses you dolt - niichan said all I was missing were the claws nao uses) I have to admit, having to go to this hairdresser is fun cause I come out every time with something new and I still look presentable XD
=========================================
mom's birthday was great! At least it's great to see her not blow her fuse every few minutes.
Dinner was great;
a combo of steamboat
and stuff dad brought back (see the duck? makes my mouth water even now)
Mom's present was really a stroke of genius from korg... It's pink, cute and practical! You don't get that combo all the time especially when buying presents for your parents!
I think the only un-genius part of the whole deal was that korg forgot to take off the price tag.
Still, this creation's gonna get everyone getting up in the oddest hours just to steal a drink from pyagu-kyunnnnn!! XD
=========================================
Also did a quick spring cleaning of my clothes, I think I easily junked about half the clothes I had left sitting to gather dust. Heck, there were clothes as old as 10 years old (meaning I'd been last known to wear them -and fit- when I was 10, go figure)
Tomorrow I plan to clean up the paperwork starting from the corner behind the door. Wish me luck X3
