bloody flu.
The flu hit me smack in the face.
Bloody hell, what a time to get sick.
ほら! ~期末試験はただ二週間だけ! どうしてこの時に病気になる?! うわああ!! きらい!
今は。。。寒い! 本当に! ヒータがあるけど。。。まだ点ける。=P
*sneeze*
*cough cough*
I recall catching the flu early this semester, but not now too! *sigh*
*psyches self to get better quick*
__________________________________________________
さっきはノートを 後片付ける。My room feels so much less messed up, at least i know where to look for my stuff without having to sift through all my junk.
__________________________________________________
Mentor and I had a private chat on Monday night. Wow. That's all I want to say, and have to say. She told me lots and lots of things. I'm still trying to make enough space for them so that nothing else will spill out of my head or seep out through my ears... =P No joke man, 3 hours' worth! XD We shifted to many (more than 2 at least~) different topics in a single sitting.
Thanks.
__________________________________________________
The sea decided to make its waves crash upon the rocks, making a most terrible sound. It's settling, but not quite.
__________________________________________________
"And love is not a victory march - it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah..."
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
