Thursday, May 17, 2007

sniff.

Okay, Marketing done! Thank goodness for group assignments; they make the workload seem so much lighter.

I shall tackle web programming tomorrow, and networking the day after. My weekend's packed.
_______________________________

I hope my mom receives her Mother's Day present in one piece >_<
_______________________________

The end of the semester's coming. I'm afraid... not just of exams, but of losing 2 great housemates. I'm really wishing they'd stay till the year's out. >_< I really really do! I will really really miss you people!
_______________________________

?" ?BQCODAF.MJSEA"NGPU;QOE.?JQKKP..B?COF.RBIQGJH.LSFECPBD KOQTPD.FOGDH?HN-KQJP=C.'EH.BPODSEMJ?GQ.G?CIEKUJPCN.B?DHFHH.-KLB..CQ OS.MDSAA;NHPHU.QIEEKOLO'.?DOA NB.CPDDFAG.SIAKNOPPU=Q.??CJN A.SEM.N PKUJQ;EPK.NPPDUEQJFGH.;JLEK";GE.QHEE4GGA-OC.MISAA.NRUAQNGU+.WISQ "BD1+C.FBGKHN;.?OOKBISAM.NNYAN?POUKQJE=L
_______________________________

I'm entitled to what I think. I care if you hate me, but I don't think I can change perceptions easily. I accept what you give me, and that's why I can be really miserable.
_______________________________

I hate being fickle.
_______________________________

I can do it. I know I can. I'm just afraid to, afraid of the consequences. Every damn time.
_______________________________

Still listening to James Wendt - Love Is Glowing