taking easygoing steps
Just watching tends to make me inwardly burst into a fit of giggles (gasp! This verb is so revolting to use, but I can't think of any other word to best represent it) cause it's so... natural~ like it's meant to be.
_______________________________________________
I realize I've been spending alot of time talking with Nick and Sharon for the past few days. They're really good housemates to hold conversations with for whatever and every other reason I can think of. The joy of having Comm students as friends eh? Not to mention their string of conversations lead to really really weird things.
Mainly talked about ah pek-ness. We had hell of a fun time trying to explain to him why or how or what he does classifies him as such. *laughs* (We'll just remember you that way, but we're not exactly serious about it okay! Don't cry! *patpats*) Then somewhere along the way we talked about religion, and again the battle of the sexes and things to do in Mushroomland and Malaysia and going to NZ and holidays and slacking and Hex.
_______________________________________________
CJ?E "CGO.BDC?M D.GDHE-O-. ABUCAA'MNNKPSUOM.FLFHHQT"VGOAB C.V''UJ.IO+DC?ONMKAJN.P$UAQREAKJL.MPSDAKNQPCBD?.QEGPH.-S.;?VO .DF"Q'OIPD.?K JDAG.HO'PTN ?DJG "+I.=''Q"P .BODPBE HMHS7N%N.U?CJ O. ?RHDOFKQ.MDS?A P.U?Q.KHLA.C..?D ?BEDNG.VL"QRHDHGAN Q.OKAQDPJ.VS'DRE""TDJ. "C?DQFOPA O.BDUEGIH.MPAKN.M"UNQEEJCCTAB.FEGJH.VL"?DEGJH= .CEDPF.TS"?RO'.JDGEPHD?GNAEMKAQNOP7Q
_______________________________________________
We spent Hex's birthday telling ghost stories (Greg scared the shit out of Sharon) and about eating exotic stuff, general knowledge, animal dissection, skinning musang (in this case jianwern had lots to say), horror movies, Counterstrike in Cantonese (who wouldn't burst out laughing hearing "foh yap long!" with every grenade thrown), Alien vs Predator and some other computer games. Greg and Tim brought scotch and coke and we played chor tai ti & Uno while waiting for the others to come.
This time round though Hex managed to sober up cause he didn't drink as much as he did yesterday, and there was no one to really force him to drink. Which was a good thing; wouldn't be fun for him to get wasted at 8pm at night.
_______________________________________________
Freaked out trying to get Xitami, PHP & MySQL to work. Gave up after awhile and I'm deciding on using GUS to test all my code; can't be bothered to waste more time with PHP which seems to screw up every time I try to send information from a form. Besides, I don't have the time.
_______________________________________________
I really REALLY have to get started on my assignments. I think I better take my laptop outside where I can't use the Internet.
_______________________________________________
listening to James Wendt - Love Is Glowing
Found and lost so many dreamsOn hearing it the first time, I mistakenly thought it was Steve Conte. But still, the lyrics I like and the voice I like and the arrangement is by none other than the great Yoko Kanno. My favourite vocal track in the soundtrack so far.
And some I still believe in
Others I let walk away
Times I laughed and felt so free
And times I felt so little
The sudden highs and miseries
Yes that is what you gave me
