Friday, September 12, 2008

a birthday, part one.

Went out to dinner last night with houhou, kenken and sooguan! It was good to finally meet them after sooooo long lah.. 2 worker bees, 2 student bees. =D
______________________

I'm just whiling time away, waiting for the rest of the guys to get here so that we can review the document before we print out and hand a copy over to the supervisor, and email a copy to the client. I feel the document looks really half-assed but now my focus is to get the final product complete and operational.
______________________

Woke up late for tutorial this morning. First thing I did, though, was open the airmail package that arrived yesterday. I saw it lying on my table when I got home and my heart leaped for joy - it was the only thing I was looking forward to all week =) I had to restrain myself from tearing it open on the spot, so I was just looking at it, examining it (no sniffing or whacking it on anything) and wondering what it would be.

-ahem- anyway. Despite having woken up late, I had to open the envelope.

I'm happy to say, it TOTALLY made my day!