Saturday, September 13, 2008

a birthday, part two.

After heading home, I felt totally tired so I crashed for awhile until about 7PM. Then I got my first birthday medley sung to me at home.. with my presents which I absolutely love! XDXDXD







First up was a "message in a bottle" which actually contained my birthday messages from my family =D



第二番はすごくかわいいな招き猫、お兄ちゃんと弟からのプレゼント。



第三番は。。。。これです。



すごいでしょう!とってもスキだよ!

今年は本当な日本テーマーのプレゼントだよ、とってもスキ!本当にありがとう、みんな!XDXD
____________________

After which we headed to have dinner at Avanti @ Sunway Lagoon Hotel.
The food was quite nice. We started with quatro formaggio pizza (4 cheeses XDXD) and escargot.





"You know why they use snails for this dish?"
"What, cause they're lazy?"
"Ya lar, they are so lazy until they have to eat the easiest thing to catch in the garden.."

WTF LAH KORG YOU ARE SO LAME! XP



And then mom and I scribbled on the table abit.



and ate more food until we were fuulll...











and then.. IT HAPPENED.



They somehow managed to use the start and end bits of the PCK theme song and stuff the bday medley in the middle. I salute but gosh la it was pretty something else.. hahaha! we couldn't stop laughing at the lameness of the song! but all done in good faith. So I got a little cup of tiramisu to share =D
____________________

Second part involved meeting up with cw, yk, zz, yasir, ammar, ty and neemaaa to watch Halloween.

Since we were ALL pretty early we were randomly roaming the mall, watching some parts of an ice hockey match, totally non-violent and pretty fun-looking. haha unfortunately I can't skate for nuts so to ask me to play is just asking for a liability in the match. Anyway.

I think this was the part of the day that I sort of regret, as in I regretted choosing such a pointlessly violent show. The starting bit was gory as it was intended to be, but after that the killing seemed pointless, random and done in a similar manner. Even the amount of people crawling to save their own behind getting pwned in the end was repeated one too many times. It wasn't the type of show I'd be prepared to put my money down on, but hey you don't get to escape making mistakes entirely.. =P

I tripped down a stair or three getting to the seats and I thought "oh shit! not again!" Luckily though, I didn't twist my ankle again. That would be super bummer man.

After which we headed off to mamak.. where I was to be serenaded a third time with the bday medley, and with my 3rd bday cake! XDXDXD



Most of the time we were watching some WWE on the big screen.. haha! commenting on the wrestlers and stuff as well as talking some random stuff as we always do, or as is always customary in a mamak. Noone can get serious in a mamak. Which is a good thing, I guess =D
____________________

My love to everyone I know out there, and those who made my day special! =D
____________________

Oh yes, haha the red shirt I was seen wearing throughout the day was a special present flown all the way from Melbourne. =) To the sender, and those that helped in deciding, my love to you too! ^__^