*hiccup!
Someone told me I had no waist. I don't want to friend that someone already, hmph.
______________________________
I want to go to a jazz bar. Wonder where I should go. Or maybe a concert. haha! Feel like being a pompous rich arse brat on her 16th birthday.
Juuuust kidding. I couldn't make it anyway.
But I do want a nice dinner, a nice surprise present or three (as goes with most birthdays) and maybe some alcohol. =P And I sort of know what I want to wish for when the time comes for me to blow out the candles on my birthday cake.
Mom told me she's busy for the day cause she's got some bigshot clients arriving in KL and she can't escape. bah! stewpit bigshot clients! I want my mommy! (literally!) But she did say she'll definitely be back for dinner (this one I had to insist! =P)
______________________________
I seriously freaking hate Z-specs. I'm only just about getting the hang of it (or so I think) and I really don't wanna screw this up.. This assignment alone takes up almost half of my internal assessment for Software Engineering. I really like this subject for all its complicating stuff, probably cause I really like the tutor (Ms Bhawani) AND lecturer (Dr Saadat).
Funny how the harder subjects I've taken have the chunner lecturers/tutors and the 'easier' subjects have crappier lecturers. bah!
shit my hiccups are back.
______________________________
Was watching Project Runway (dunno which season). My fave of the 2 eps I've seen would be the designer Christian Siriano! His designs are so cool, I mean if I had talent for it my designs would be something like his. The fat dude did a really good job with the WWE Diva outfit design, that one I admit was really good. And that other female designer who works with Ralph Lauren is really good too.
