a little further
2 more days... 2 more days before this hell is over. I really can't wait! The anticipation is just tearing me apart, slowly but surely... I would come out in one piece -physically- but mentally gone. @_@ I think chemistry would be ok, as long as I keep my head, but I'm afraid of biology though. It's one of those subjects I've resigned my fate to for not scoring well.. I've given up for this one..just study what I can and get the hell over with it! AAAAARGH~~
Been watching korg play ナルチメットヒーロ2 and maan, kabuto and orochimaru are so irritating (and unfair to boot). tsunade and shizune are heck slow, but gai is so fun to watch! The general storyline at first follows the manga, after that you get another totally different one, which is quite interesting. Now kakashi can't use his sharingan cause kabuto used some jutsu.. and orochimaru every now and then wrenches in pain cause of sandaime. Soo...that's where tsunade comes in.. and kakashi gets depressed.. and you can't use kakashi's chakra cause you're not allowed to or you lose.. that sucks~ I wanna translate it properly though...hoards of kanji streaming off the screen really drives me nuts. thank goodness for the voices and the furigana. at least I understand a little. maybe I should take the time and slowly translate the entire story carefully. I *do* want to know the entire story.
