Thursday, November 18, 2004

of things and other things

Today by far has to be the worst. I woke up late, to start with. It was midday. Dreams just took over, and when I could get up and face reality half the day was spent in it. I cursed myself.

guama was blind. I was with her, and between us she was leading the way. Talk about the blind leading the blind. Sitting under a kampung house in eerie darkness, frantically searching for a light to go by. that was by far the most vivid thing I remember till now.

Then there was that blue exercise book I found in my room when I was fed up of physics. I opened it, thinking that it would be entertaining. well yeah. it was. =D All those names, those characteristics, their history..made me laugh when I thought about us(me,ai and reeis) arguing about what they should look like and all those other nonsensical things that people do when they're 14.