Saturday, November 6, 2004

of better temperament

The human temper is a delicate thing, a gentle touch and it will fall to an extreme end. Which was what happened a few moments ago. Felt slightly ticked off at ti for no apparent reason. After taking a bath, the mind cools and regains sanity. It came in a torrent, left in a trickle.

For the last 3 days or so its been raining heavily, steadily. I enjoyed it. I love it. It's wonderful to be warm and snuggly under shelter when the rain beats on the glass panes. But even more so when you're in the rain itself. I miss it, I'm always told to stay indoors when rain beckons. Sometimes though, it's nice to break the rules. It's fun, especially jumping in puddles in the field. It's like a cross between a paddy field and a swamp right now. Kids my age are building dams of mud there...And there's malay lit. and history on monday. yk dropped by to get the 'kerusi' to study tonight, and he stared in bewilderment at cj playing in the field. "You crazy? There's exams on Monday and you're here playing in the mud?" I'll readily say yk works well under pressure, and enjoys every minute of it.

Firn's mad. Her current craze is pairing up the ffviii charas. She's on a roll, her next(last? I don't know) is lagunaxjulia. But if memory serves me well I've *never* seen Julia's face before. oh well. Good luck to her~