Thursday, November 11, 2004

Today, today.. hmm.

Another 24 hours at my disposal, of which I've disposed the sunlit hours.

My day began by trudging off at 8.50 am to chem tuition at jua's house. sleepy-o =_= Got to play with cheanvoon's shiny-brand-new samsung..and all of us (bring the count up to four) went on a photo-taking frenzy..the click-happy being jua, putri and cheanvoon. and the half-crazed from lack of sleep.

I've been hunting for layouts to use, cause yeah, I'm just plain lazy. Hopefully I can change it after SPM when I will have *indefinitely* more free time.

Well, today's the festival of lights, deepavali. Went to dad's friend's house and had lunch. Stuff was simple but really nice.

Then when I got home I grabbed some rum'n raisin.. =D

Proceeded to read more of The Moonstone. I hate Miss Clack. AARGH~ she's so irritating! She's a fanatical. I can see why Lady Verinder died earlier that she should have, being constantly in this maniac's company. I pity Mr. Franklin.. and I'm glad that Rosanna Spearman is dead. How she died I never really found out, and I don't think she jumped into the Shivering Sand. Godfrey Ablewhite's dead too, one of the Indians smothered him. I don't think I'll miss him either. =D