Wednesday, November 3, 2004

twisted malfunction

Upgraded to windows XP SP2 2 days ago..um..didn't really see much of a difference. yet. And I need a good antivirus that's not norton cause goddamnit norton hangs my comp.

And why...Why can't I access Yahoo!Mail using outlook? sigh. Oh well. I was just overly curious on wanting to use outlook.

Tomorrow's the big day. Got my parents doing the regular checkup:

"Remember to bring your IC"
"Want some breakfast tomorrow?"
"Remember to get enough sleep, tomorrow's an important day"
"Got all the pencils and pens and eraser yet? If not we'll go out and buy it now"
"Remember to bring your calculator..Does it need batteries?"

Most of which just needed a monosyllable reply from me to take it off my hands. Also in the package was the words of wisdom:

I don't think I'm making such a big deal out of it anymore as I was doing with it a couple of weeks ago. Why should I?